Head of Operations Job Opening
Last Updated on November 16, 2023
Head of Operations
Are you a person who knows how to keep an organization on track and aligned to its core purpose? Are you excellent with people, meticulous with details, and aggressive with profits? US Digital Partners (USDP) is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Operations to join our team and play a crucial role in our management and success.
As the Head of Operations (a.k.a. – The Integrator), you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of operations within USDP. This includes sales, marketing, services, operations, recruiting, and finance. Your role also includes managing our service teams of client leadership, content, account management, design, development, video, ads, and SEO. You will maintain team health, embrace operations, and support strategic decision-making. You will report directly to the CEO and will collaborate with various departments to ensure successful execution for our clients. The day-to-day operation of the business is where you excel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborator with the CEO:
- Works constructively with the visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains mutual respect, understands the unique role of the visionary, and translates good ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Trusted by the team:
- Integrates all major operating functions of the agency. Enables everyone to row together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Master of the details:
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding revenue and profit objectives.
- Resolves issues successfully:
- Identifies real problems, is comfortable with conflict, calls out the problems, and solves them in a practical and healthy manner. Makes sure the leadership team is healthy, functioning well and cohesively.
- Skilled communicator:
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Certifies that everyone is in-the-know. Verifies that a high level of communication exists throughout the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Rock-solid alignment with the CEO/Visionary on the purpose and direction of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business. A Master’s degree or MBA qualification is preferred.
- Proven experience in operations or similar operations leadership role in a business of similar size and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience in managing people, processes, and profits.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and to provide strategic insights.
- Proficiency in Netsuite financial software and CRM systems.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex information to all stakeholders.
- Highest level of integrity and commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
We value our people, so we’ll be more than happy to provide:
- Full-time salary
- Bonuses twice a year based on performance
- Health insurance
- 401k + matching
- Paid time off
- 8-10 national holidays every year
- A debt-free company that likes to invest in employees and the future
- Paid-for downtown Cincinnati parking
- Continued professional development with training & conferences
- A healthy culture with people who care about each other
- A focus on small to medium size clients who are great to work with
- A growing company with skills that are in demand and team members who are happy
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual office environment
Ready to do this thing? We can’t wait to hear from you. Head to our career form, fill it out, and we’ll get back to you if we like what we see. Thanks for your interest in USDP!