Web Developer Job Opportunity
US Digital Partners has an immediate web developer job opportunity. Over the course of our twelve years as a Cincinnati-based interactive studio, US Digital Partners has helped hundreds of happy clients with the development of sound interactive strategy, creative digital branding, award-winning website design, state-of-the-art web development, creative video productions, and dependable ongoing management of their interactive web needs.
Currently, we are a team of 16 individuals who each bring a unique skill set that we use to collaborate, innovate, and inspire each other to design and create award-winning interactive applications. We pride ourselves on a positive, energetic, and collaborative work environment. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. We have fun, we are professional, and work in an extremely fast paced environment. This job opportunity will challenge your abilities, expand your skills, and reward your contributions. If you enjoy multi-tasking on a variety of projects, interacting directly with clients, and having the opportunity to see projects you developed used in high profile applications, you will enjoy this job. Read below to see what were looking for in our next teammate.
- 1 – 5 years experience preferred
Technical Skills Required:
- A strong knowledge of ASP.NET (C#), PHP, AJAX, XML, HTML and related technologies, (jQuery, CSS).
- A strong knowledge of database design and implementation skills (Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL).
Additional Skills Required:
- Ability to recommend solutions to complex programming issues.
- Mobile responsive development experience.
- iOS and Android app development experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while working as a part of a team.
- Experience scoping requirements, and estimating project budgets and timelines.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and skills.
- Ability to identify and perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Able to consistently resolve complex challenges in creative and effective ways with minimal direction.
- Personally disciplined with tracking projects and staying organized.
- A strong work ethic that includes a get the job done attitude.
If you think you have what it takes, click here to complete our career form. Thanks for your interest in US Digital Partners and we look forward to hearing from you.