We are hiring!
Last Updated on March 27, 2018
US Digital Partners has an immediate opportunity for an entry level to experienced developer. Since our founding in the summer of 2002, US Digital Partners has helped some of the most recognizable companies in the world with the development of sound interactive strategy, creative digital branding, award-winning website design, world-class technology development, and dependable ongoing management of their interactive needs.
Currently, we are a team of 15 individuals who each bring a unique skill set that we use to collaborate, innovate, and inspire each other to design and create award-winning interactive applications. We pride ourselves on a fun and collaborative work environment. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. We have fun, we are professional, and work in an extremely fast paced environment. If you enjoy multi-tasking on a variety of projects, interacting directly with clients, and having the opportunity to see projects you developed used in high profile applications, you will enjoy this job. Read below to see what were looking for in our next teammate.
- 1 – 5 years experience preferred
Technical Skills Required:
- A strong knowledge of ASP.NET (C#), AJAX, XML, HTML and related technologies, (jQuery, CSS). PHP skills are a plus.
- A strong knowledge of database design and implementation skills (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL).
Additional Skills Required:
- Ability to recommend solutions to complex programming issues.
- Mobile app development experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while working as a part of a team.
- Experience scoping requirements, and estimating project budgets and timelines.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and skills.
- Ability to identify and perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Able to consistently resolve complex challenges in creative and effective ways with minimal direction.
- Personally disciplined with tracking projects and staying organized.
- A strong work ethic that includes a get the job done attitude.
If you think you have what it takes, click here to complete our career form.