Web Developer Wanted | USDP Is Hiring
Last Updated on July 27, 2022
Note: We are not a remote company. We do our best work face-to-face in the beautiful City of Cincinnati, in a great office.
Want to work in a fantastic environment, on a small team where your skills are respected, and your problem-solving merit badge is required? Read on.
US Digital Partners is looking for a Web Developer to develop websites, web applications and apps for today’s browsers and devices. We’re an all-digital agency, building a lot of websites and tools for great companies. We’re growing, and we need more talented people on our team.
What it’s like at USDP:
- This is a team environment, where you’ve got to know your stuff, enjoy learning new things, and be able to teach us a thing or two.
- We prefer collaboration over fancy job titles and know that a good idea can come from anyone–whether it’s the intern or the senior partner. If you love hierarchy and rigid processes, this is not the place for you.
- Our coders don’t sit in a musty back room. They’re front and center, advocating for their work, talking to clients, and engaging with the team.
- Because we want great results for our clients, we invest heavily in in-house developers with the technical expertise to create reliable, websites and apps that work seamlessly on any device. In other words, we really value our developers.
What you’ll do:
- Work hand-in-hand with designers to solve complicated problems and create well-crafted websites that you’re proud to put your name on
- Create best-in-class digital solutions according to industry standards and coding best practices
- Find problems when no one else can
- Explain your wizardry to clients
- Defend your reasoning and demonstrate your expertise
- Great work with great people
Qualities and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience with responsive web development, a variety of programming languages, CMS implementations, mobile app development, and systems integration
- Excited to work in a collaborative environment
- Willing to hustle, learn new and emerging technologies, and teach others about them
- Highly self-motivated. We don’t micro-manage, and we expect everyone to manage their time well.
- Great paychecks
- 401k + matching
- Bonuses twice a year based on performance
- 15 days paid time off every year
- 8-10 national holidays every year
- Maternity leave
- A debt-free company that likes to invest in employees and the future
- Paid-for downtown Cincinnati parking
- Continued professional development with training and conferences
- A healthy culture with people who care about each other
- A mix of clients from Fortune 500 to family-owned companies and everything in-between
- A growing company with skills that are in demand and team members who are happy
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual office environment, but we work from our office in Cincinnati
- Many social and culture building events that might involve alcohol
- Working with some of the best clients on the planet