Digital Account Manager
Last Updated on July 6, 2021
Digital Account Manager
Most organizations waste a lot of money on the web. We exist to change that!
US Digital Partners guides companies through a simple, 4-step process to achieve new digital growth. We don’t just say we are going to improve a company’s brand. At USDP, we plan, design, build, measure, and improve their digital marketing to deliver new growth.
What we create for our clients delivers what other agencies only wish they could produce: measurable results. Our services include brand strategy, identity design, website design and development, phone apps, digital advertising, search engine optimization, video production, and more. We become an extension of our clients’ marketing team, and our clients love working with us because we are real.
USDP has an exciting career opportunity as a Digital Account Manager in our Cincinnati HQ. The Digital Account Manager will serve as the point person and project lead for many client relationships. This role requires an individual who can combine their solid understanding of the digital marketing industry, extraordinary organizational skills, drive to push projects forward, and relationship-building skills to quickly earn trust and confidence with our clients.
Some of the qualities that will make you an all-star at USDP include:
- You are a clear and effective writer and communicator.
- You are adaptable to any situation.
- You possess a strategic mind, great organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to proactively recommend solutions to help our clients stand out.
- You are even-tempered, respectful, a good manager, and willing to collaborate with and harness a team of super talented people.
- You take great pride in your work ethic.
- You are confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require.
- You seek ownership of projects and understand that you play a key part in their success.
- You are an effective project manager. You’ll be measured by happy clients.
Specifically, you’ll be handling the day-to-day Account Management responsibilities on multiple accounts and/or projects. You’ll need to be:
- A partner with Business Development to help foster client relationships and drive projects towards completion on-time and on-budget.
- Impeccably organized with the ability to drive projects from start to finish, using tools such as: Basecamp (project management tool), Google Drive, and Keynote (presentations) to juggle communication, scoping requirements, timelines, tasks, and budgets.
- An excellent communicator and presenter. The need to over-communicate, manage expectations, and collaborate on different points of view while incorporating other people’s ideas into the project is paramount.
- A self-starter. We are a flat organization so you will need to work well without direction and have an ability to set aside egos to build something amazing with the USDP team.
- A problem solver who will constantly be resolving both simple and complex challenges for clients and your team.
- Prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our internal team. Often you will have to take complex issues or technologies and reframe them for internal and external audiences. You are viewed as the ultimate translator.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of interactive/digital agency experience (or comparable) working on digital/social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience.
- A clear understanding and love for technology. You don’t have to be a programmer, but you must know how websites, apps, and other digital stuff work, not just have an iPhone and social networking accounts.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams so that all participants feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed.
- Ability to work with and manage other internal resources to execute clients’ project needs. While others with more seniority may be the lead relationship manager, the client needs to see you as a trusted, knowledgeable surrogate in their absence.
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or room full of peers and giving your opinion or a presentation.
- Great paychecks
- 401k + matching
- Bonuses twice a year based on performance
- Paid time off
- Maternity leave
- A debt-free company that likes to invest in employees and the future
- Paid-for downtown Cincinnati parking
- Continued professional development with training and conferences
- A healthy culture with people who care about each other
- A mix of clients from Fortune 500 to family-owned companies and everything in-between
- A growing company with skills that are in demand and team members who are happy
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual office environment, but we work from our office in Cincinnati
- Many social and culture building events that might involve alcohol
- Working with some of the best clients on the planet
We are growing, and everyone we hire helps shape who we are. If you get excited about change and are seeking an opportunity to join an agency at the forefront of creating it, we’d love to hear from you. Click here to start the conversation.