We’re Hiring! Digital Account Manager
US Digital Partners is one of the largest digital agencies in Greater Cincinnati that designs and builds great looking websites producing the results our clients are looking for. Our services include interactive strategy, website development, mobile apps, digital advertising, video production and more. We become an extension of our clients’ marketing team, and our clients love working with us.
US Digital Partners has an exciting career opportunity as an Account Manager in our Cincinnati office. The Account Manager will serve as the point person and project lead for client relationships. This role requires an individual who can combine a solid understanding of the digital marketing industry, extraordinary organizational skills, the drive to push projects forward, and relationship building skills to quickly earn the trust and confidence with our clients.
Here are some of the qualities that will make you an all star at US Digital Partners:
- You have extensive digital agency experience and are creatively driven.
- You are communicative, passionate, and adaptable to any situation.
- You understand that your role is to be the voice of the client internally, and of the agency externally.
- You possess a strategic mind, great organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to proactively recommend solutions to help our clients stand out.
- You are even-tempered, respectful, a good manager and willing to collaborate with a team of super talented people.
- You take great pride in your work ethic and are confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the start. You seek ownership of projects and understand that you play a key part in their success.
- You are an effective project manager, you’ll be measured by on-time, on-budget, happy clients.
Specifically, you’ll be handling the day-to-day Account Management responsibilities on multiple accounts and/or projects, including but not limited to:
- Be a partner with Business Development to help foster client relationships and drive projects towards completion on-time and on-budget.
- Be impeccably organized with the ability to drive projects from start to finish utilizing tools such as: Basecamp (project management tool), Google Drive, and Keynote (presentations) to juggle communication, scoping requirements, timelines, tasks, and budgets.
- Be a driver of growth in our digital advertising department, so you must have strong working experience with Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, social media and be a client advocate and liaison to grow this practice with our existing clients.
- Be an excellent communicator and presenter. The need to over-communicate, manage expectations and collaborate on different points of view while incorporating other people’s ideas into the project is paramount.
- Be a self-starter. We are a flat organization so you will need to work well without direction and have an ability to set aside egos to build something amazing with the USDP team.
- Be a problem solver who will constantly be resolving both simple and complex challenges for clients and your team.
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our internal team. Often you will have to take complex issues or technologies and reframe them for internal and external audiences. You are viewed as the ultimate translator.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of interactive/digital agency experience (or comparable) working on digital/social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience.
- A clear understanding and love for technology. You don’t have to be a programmer, but you must know how websites, apps, and other digital stuff works, not just have an iPhone and social networking accounts.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed.
- Ability to work with and manage other internal resources in order to execute against clients’ project needs. While others with more seniority may be the lead relationship manager, the client needs to see you as a trusted, knowledgeable surrogate in their absence.
- The ability to write and communicate effectively.
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or room full of peers and giving your opinion or a presentation.
We are growing, and everyone we hire helps shape who we are. If you get excited about change and are seeking an opportunity to join an agency at the forefront of creating it, we’d love to hear from you. Click here to start the conversation.