Five Ways to Prepare Your Page for Facebook Graph Search.
Last Updated on March 27, 2018
- Dont assume your fans will or will not use Graph Search. You may not engage with the latest Facebook technology, but your fans very well may. Be prepared for your audience to embrace Graph Search and have your page optimized accordingly.
- In order to ensure you are well represented in search results, make sure your profile is completely filled out. If you dont have certain categories completed, Facebook will do it for you.
- Visuals matter. Adding images and videos to your page will appear in video and image search results. This content is also weighted by the number of likes received so keep trying to expand your Facebook network.
- Sharing is key. Encourage your fans to share your content with others. Highly shared content will get more prominence in Graph Search.
- If there is one lesson learned from Graph Search, it is the value of meaningful connections. Work to establish long-term connections with your fans by delivering content they want, find relevant, and will share with others. At the end of the day, your fans will always be your best sales tool.
Enjoy the new features on Facebook. If you’ve tried Facebook Graph Search please let us know what you think. If you have any questions on how to improve your Facebook presence, drop us a line! We can help.