Fountain Square Gets a Digital Facelift
Brand-new website is smoother, cleaner, and a lot more fun
Nestled in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Fountain Square has enjoyed a place of prominence in the city’s rich civic and social life since 1871. Now, after months spent working with the marketing team at 3CDC, we’re pleased to announce the launch of a brand-new website that reflects the vitality and exuberance of the modern-day Square.
A sleek new look
Admittedly, the previous website was a little clunky, with pop-up menus that tended to obscure text and a cookie cutter feel. The new Fountain Square site boasts a smooth, professional appearance, with a clean layout and vibrant photo banners illustrating many of the enriching activities and features that Fountain Square has to offer.
Improved features and interactions
The new sites navigation has been streamlined and simplified, with pages grouped into fun and logical categories, and convenient links throughout the site. The drop-down menus (which previously had a tendency to disappear off the page) have been replaced with integrated links corresponding to the categories.
Some of the site’s new and improved features include:
- A responsive mobile design that delivers a different site to mobile users
- Integration of all the latest Fountain Square video content
- An easy-to-read interactive calendar that allows visitors to add events to their personal calendar
- Real-time available parking data that tells visitors how many spaces are currently available in the Fountain Square parking garage
- Highlighted Features of the Square for visitors to learn about
- Expanded Explore the District section with information on the Fountain Square District, including shops, restaurants, and social events
One-click social connections and more
Along with our modernized look, we’ve integrated new ways to share important news, information, and happenings related to Fountain Square. You’ll find a quick contact link at the top of every page, social media links to connect with on Facebook and Twitter, and links to our YouTube videos and Flickr photos of the life and times at Fountain Square.
We hope you’ll drop by and visit the brand-new website at MyFountainSquare.com. And don’t forget to let us know what you think!