USDPower Hour | October 2nd, 2019: Content Strategy
October 2, 2019 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Join us on Wednesday, October 2nd to learn the art of content strategy.
You’ve learned the importance of Boosting Your Brand through the use of blog posts, email marketing, social media strategy, and more. But what should you be writing about on these mediums?
Join USDP content strategist, Alison Seddon, and USDP marketing coordinator, Casey Burleigh, for a Power Hour on content strategy. We will walk you through everything you need to know to craft winning content, including:
- Creating a content strategy for your company
- Knowing the interests of your target customers
- How to choose blog post topics
- Email campaigns, journeys, and automation (and when to use each)
- Social media posts that actually help your audience
- And more!
Join us for learning, coffee, and breakfast.
We’ll see you there!
Event location: US Digital Partners Office
311 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
What is USDPower Hour?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by how complicated and confusing the fast-paced digital world can be? Are you getting the most from your investment in digital? We get it. It’s hard to keep up. But you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Whether you’re a small nonprofit, local business, or large national corporation, we can be a guide to help you navigate all things digital.
Stay informed, stay relevant, and stay ahead of your competitors by joining us for the USDPower Hour series.
- Learn about hot topics before they’re trending
- See where you can get the most ROI from your digital investments
- Get insights that help you identify and seize opportunities for your organization
- Learn best practices based on our experience with SEO, apps, digital marketing, and website design
- Walk away feeling competent, confident, and caffeinated
Every session includes:
- Light breakfast
- Corny jokes