USDPower Hour | November 7th, 2018: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
November 7, 2018 8:00 am to 9:00 am
This Month We’re Taking A Byte Of: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Join us on Wednesday, November 7th for a USDPower Hour on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
“SEO” is a buzzword right now, and for good reason. Up to 90% of the traffic to websites is a result of search (source).
Our Digital Analysts will walk you through the basics of organic search engine optimization.
- What is the difference between SEO & SEM?
- Why are some sites ranked higher than others?
- How do you improve SEO?
- We’ll also break down key questions to ask and challenges to consider when tasking someone (internal or external) with improving your SEO.
Join us for learning, coffee, and breakfast.
We’ll see you there!
Event Sold Out!
Get Email Updates on Upcoming Events:
What is USDPower Hour?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by how complicated and confusing the fast-paced digital world can be? Are you getting the most from your investment in digital? We get it. It’s hard to keep up. But you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Whether you’re a small nonprofit, local business, or large national corporation, we can be a guide to help you navigate all things digital.
Stay informed, stay relevant, and stay ahead of your competitors by joining us for the USDPower Hour series.
- Learn about hot topics before they’re trending
- See where you can get the most ROI from your digital investments
- Get insights that help you identify and seize opportunities for your organization
- Learn best practices based on our experience with SEO, apps, digital marketing, and website design
- Walk away feeling competent, confident, and caffeinated
Every session includes:
- Light breakfast
- Corny jokes