USDPower Hour | May 1st, 2019: Does Your Brand Need A Boost?
May 1, 2019 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Join us on Wednesday, May 1st to learn how to execute a Brand Boost within your company or organization.
What’s a Brand Boost?
A Brand Boost helps companies compete for consumer’s attention and increase sales or market share.
A Brand Boost isn’t focused solely on re-branding or updating a logo (although we sometimes suggest this)–it’s about refreshing the brand and pushing it out across digital touchpoints, over a timeframe that works for each business. Typically, a website redesign sparks a Brand Boost.
The USDP design and content team has helped dozens of companies successfully boost their brand’s relevance, and can help you do the same.
In this session you’ll learn:
- The essentials for modern brand health and opportunities you may be missing
- How to pivot from your new website to other digital assets, including social media, email newsletters and more
- Best practices for bringing your brand to life in a way that connects with your audience
Leading us through this session will be Mark Miller, Senior Partner, and John Rice, Senior Interactive Designer.
Join us for learning, coffee, and breakfast.
We’ll see you there!
Event location: US Digital Partners Office
311 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Event Sold Out!
Get Email Updates on Upcoming Events:
What is USDPower Hour?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by how complicated and confusing the fast-paced digital world can be? Are you getting the most from your investment in digital? We get it. It’s hard to keep up. But you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Whether you’re a small nonprofit, local business, or large national corporation, we can be a guide to help you navigate all things digital.
Stay informed, stay relevant, and stay ahead of your competitors by joining us for the USDPower Hour series.
- Learn about hot topics before they’re trending
- See where you can get the most ROI from your digital investments
- Get insights that help you identify and seize opportunities for your organization
- Learn best practices based on our experience with SEO, apps, digital marketing, and website design
- Walk away feeling competent, confident, and caffeinated
Every session includes:
- Light breakfast
- Corny jokes