USDPower Hour | March 6th, 2019: ADA Compliance
March 6, 2019 8:00 am to 9:00 am
This Month We’re Taking A Byte Of: ADA Compliance
Join us on Wednesday, March 6th for a USDPower Hour on ADA Compliance.
If you haven’t heard about digital ADA compliance, you will by the end of 2019. More than 1,000 lawsuits were filed against businesses for not having ADA compliant websites–and that was just in the first half of 2018. The cost to small businesses? More than $50,000 per case on average (source). We understand that this is a confusing issue, and after helping dozens of clients create compliant websites, we’re here to help you get on the right path and set your mind at ease, too.
In this session you’ll learn:
- What ADA compliance means
- Levels of compliance
- How to start improving your website today
- Long-term goals for making compliant updates
Join us for learning, coffee, and breakfast.
We’ll see you there!
What is USDPower Hour?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by how complicated and confusing the fast-paced digital world can be? Are you getting the most from your investment in digital? We get it. It’s hard to keep up. But you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Whether you’re a small nonprofit, local business, or large national corporation, we can be a guide to help you navigate all things digital.
Stay informed, stay relevant, and stay ahead of your competitors by joining us for the USDPower Hour series.
- Learn about hot topics before they’re trending
- See where you can get the most ROI from your digital investments
- Get insights that help you identify and seize opportunities for your organization
- Learn best practices based on our experience with SEO, apps, digital marketing, and website design
- Walk away feeling competent, confident, and caffeinated
Every session includes:
- Light breakfast
- Corny jokes