USDPower Hour | February 6th, 2019: Understanding Google Analytics
February 6, 2019 8:00 am to 9:00 am
This Month We’re Taking A Byte Of: Google Analytics
Join us on Wednesday, February 6th for a USDPower Hour on Google Analytics.
Over 50 million websites around the world use Google Analytics, and you probably are, too. But are you unlocking all the meaningful insights it holds?
What is acquisition? Behavior? Multi-channel funnels? In this Power Hour session, our digital analysts will explain key terms and show you the tricks of the trade. You’ll walk away with the knowledge and confidence to take control of your website’s performance.
Join us for learning, coffee, and breakfast.
We’ll see you there!
Event Sold Out!
Get Email Updates on Upcoming Events:
What is USDPower Hour?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by how complicated and confusing the fast-paced digital world can be? Are you getting the most from your investment in digital? We get it. It’s hard to keep up. But you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Whether you’re a small nonprofit, local business, or large national corporation, we can be a guide to help you navigate all things digital.
Stay informed, stay relevant, and stay ahead of your competitors by joining us for the USDPower Hour series.
- Learn about hot topics before they’re trending
- See where you can get the most ROI from your digital investments
- Get insights that help you identify and seize opportunities for your organization
- Learn best practices based on our experience with SEO, apps, digital marketing, and website design
- Walk away feeling competent, confident, and caffeinated
Every session includes:
- Light breakfast
- Corny jokes