USDPower Hour | December 5th, 2018: Video Storytelling
December 5, 2018 8:00 am to 9:00 am
This Month We’re Taking A Byte Of: Video Storytelling
Join us on Wednesday, December 5th for a USDPower Hour on Video Storytelling.
Did you know viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to only 10% when reading the message in text? (source). You probably watched a video today yourself. Video is a powerful tool. You know it. But how can you create effective videos?
- Our interactive designers have created dozens of videos for clients big and small, and will break down the basics of this crucial digital medium.
- You’ll walk away with the tools to identify video opportunities in your own organization and start engaging your audiences.
Join us for learning, coffee, and breakfast.
We’ll see you there!
Event Sold Out!
What is USDPower Hour?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by how complicated and confusing the fast-paced digital world can be? Are you getting the most from your investment in digital? We get it. It’s hard to keep up. But you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Whether you’re a small nonprofit, local business, or large national corporation, we can be a guide to help you navigate all things digital.
Stay informed, stay relevant, and stay ahead of your competitors by joining us for the USDPower Hour series.
- Learn about hot topics before they’re trending
- See where you can get the most ROI from your digital investments
- Get insights that help you identify and seize opportunities for your organization
- Learn best practices based on our experience with SEO, apps, digital marketing, and website design
- Walk away feeling competent, confident, and caffeinated
Every session includes:
- Light breakfast
- Corny jokes