USDPower Hour | April 3rd, 2019: Mobile-Friendly Websites
April 3, 2019 8:00 am to 9:00 am
What Is “Mobile Friendly”?
Join us Wednesday, April 3rd to learn about how Mobile-Friendly Websites can change your business.
In 2018, 52.2% of all worldwide online traffic was generated on mobile devices (source). In addition, 69% of smartphone users say they are more likely to buy from companies with mobile sites that are easy to use (source).
Is your website truly mobile friendly? Could you be doing more to engage with potential customers–above and beyond displaying content properly? Our team has created hundreds of mobile-friendly websites, and we’re here to help.
In this session you’ll learn:
- The basics of a mobile friendly website
- Key considerations: menus, forms, videos, calls-to-action, and more
- How to start improving your website’s mobile experience today
Join us for learning, coffee, and breakfast.
We’ll see you there!
What is USDPower Hour?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by how complicated and confusing the fast-paced digital world can be? Are you getting the most from your investment in digital? We get it. It’s hard to keep up. But you don’t have to figure it out alone.
Whether you’re a small nonprofit, local business, or large national corporation, we can be a guide to help you navigate all things digital.
Stay informed, stay relevant, and stay ahead of your competitors by joining us for the USDPower Hour series.
- Learn about hot topics before they’re trending
- See where you can get the most ROI from your digital investments
- Get insights that help you identify and seize opportunities for your organization
- Learn best practices based on our experience with SEO, apps, digital marketing, and website design
- Walk away feeling competent, confident, and caffeinated
Every session includes:
- Light breakfast
- Corny jokes