Digital Advertising Job Opening
Last Updated on June 7, 2019
US Digital Partners has a job opening for a Digital Advertising Analyst in Cincinnati. US Digital Partners designs and builds great looking websites that produce the results our clients are looking for. The digital analyst will create and optimize advertising campaigns to drive quality visitors to these awesome websites.
You’ll work with our analyst team to create digital ad campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing Ads and more. You will work on all aspects of the campaigns, including keyword targeting, search ads, audience segmenting, bidding, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have experience in Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel. You’ll gather data from multiple data sources to develop a variety of KPIs to optimize campaign performance and present reports and recommendations to the team and clients.
USDP is an agency in downtown Cincinnati that designs and builds award-winning websites, has fun in and out of the office, and has great benefits, like a matching 401k plan. Fill out our career form for the digital advertising job opening and let us know you can tackle the data.
EXPERIENCE “MUST HAVE” LIST:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years digital analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Great paychecks
- 401k + matching
- Bonuses twice a year based on performance
- A debt-free company that likes to invest in employees and the future
- Paid for downtown Cincinnati parking
- Continued professional development with training and conferences
- More parties, happy hours, and surprise outings than you can handle
- A healthy culture with people who care about each other
- A mix of clients from Fortune 500 to family-owned companies and everything in-between
- A growing company with skills that are in demand and team members who are happy
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual office environment