Digital Account Manager
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Account Manager who is focused on the details, passionate about execution, and eager to partner with our team to drive revenue growth. Here’s some of the highlights of the work we do.
A little about you and what you will be doing at USDP:
You work at an agency that is creatively driven. You are naturally communicative, passionate, and adaptable to any situation. You understand that your role is to be the voice of the client internally, and of the agency externally. You are going to need lots of digital project expertise, a strategic mind and the ability to proactively recommend solutions to help our clients stand out. You have incredibly strong interpersonal and communication skills. You’re a driver, hyper-organized, even-tempered, respectful, a good manager and willing to collaborate with a team of super talented people. You take great pride in your work ethic and you are confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the start. You seek ownership of projects and understand that you play a key part in their success.
Specifically, you’ll be handling the day-to-day Account Management responsibilities on multiple accounts and/or projects, including but not limited to:
- Be a partner with Business Development to help foster client relationships and drive projects towards completion on-time and on-budget.
- Be impeccably organized with the ability to drive projects from start to finish utilizing tools such as; Basecamp (project management tool), Google Drive, and Keynote (presentations) to juggle communication, scoping requirements, timelines, tasks, and budgets.
- Be an excellent communicator and presenter. The need to over-communicate, manage expectations and collaborate on different points of view while incorporating other people’s ideas into the project. Add value to each project based upon client goals and objectives, your opinion WILL matter!
- Be a self-starter. We are a flat organization so you will need to work well without direction and have an ability to set aside egos to build something amazing with the USDP team.
- Be a relentless problem solver and will constantly be assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both clients and your team (on a daily basis). Be an effective project manager, you’ll be measured by on-time, on-budget, happy clients.
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our internal team including but not limited to the designers, developers, and your business development partner. Often you will have to take complex issues or technologies and reframe them for internal and external audiences. You are viewed as the ultimate translator.
If we haven’t scared you off yet, please keep reading on about what traits our ideal candidate possesses:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of interactive/digital agency experience (or comparable) working on digital/social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience.
- A clear understanding and love for technology. You don’t have to be a programmer, but you must know how websites, apps, and other digital stuff works, not just have an iPhone and social networking accounts.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed.
- Ability to work with (and at times, manage) other internal resources in order to execute against clients’ project needs and while others with more seniority may be the lead relationship manager, the client needs to see you as a trusted, knowledgeable surrogate in their absence.
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing USDP family, a sense of humor will go a long way with us!
- The ability to write and communicate via email, Basecamp, and the good ole’ telephone like a human being.
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or room full of peers and giving your opinion or a presentation.
- The ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge.
- A smile on your face the majority of the time!
We are growing, and everyone we hire helps shape who we are. If you get excited about change and are seeking an opportunity to join an agency at the forefront of creating it, we’d love to hear from you. Click here if you dare.