Cincinnati Web Design Job | US Digital Partners is Hiring
Last Updated on November 24, 2020
US Digital Partners is continuing to grow, and we’re on the hunt for a web designer to join our team.
Our Web Designer job needs more than a great interactive designer. Having great visual taste is a must, but we also expect you will have a strong knowledge of digital marketing and user experience design, so that your work is effective across devices and platforms.
What a Web Design job looks like:
- A proven track record of fantastic digital designs and user interface skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite products, Sketch, and Keynote
- Strong listening and communication skills. You’ll be interacting with our clients all the time, and we expect that you’ll have a deep understanding of their business, challenges, and goals.
- Ability to write well. You’ll help draft and refine marketing messages
- Ability to solve complex UX and UI problems
- A desire for staying on top of design and technology trends
- Confidence in presenting your work and new ideas to clients
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Great personal organization and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A great attitude, determined mindset, and sense of humor
What you can expect at USDP:
Variety. No two days will be the same. You’ll work on numerous projects for many different clients. You may be working on a new site design for a consumer products company one day, and designing the interface for a new iPhone app the next day.
Your voice will be heard, if you are willing to listen to others. We’re a small agency without egos.
Support. We look out for each other and make each other better. We’re all willing to lend a hand, even if tasks fall out of our standard job description.
Collaboration. As an interactive designer, you’ll work closely with developers, account managers, and the client from the start of a project to the finish.
A fun but professional work environment. You’ll enjoy coming into the office every day and working with genuine, talented people.
- Great paychecks
- 401k + matching
- Bonuses twice a year based on performance
- A debt-free company that likes to invest in employees and the future
- Paid for downtown Cincinnati parking
- Continued professional development with training and conferences
- More parties, happy hours, and surprise outings than you can handle
- A healthy culture with people who care about each other
- A mix of clients from Fortune 500 to family-owned companies and everything in-between
- A growing company with skills that are in demand and team members who are happy
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual office environment