Cincinnati Web Design Job | US Digital Partners is Hiring
Last Updated on June 7, 2019
US Digital Partners is continuing to grow, and we’re on the hunt for a web designer to join our team.
Our Web Designer job needs more than a great interactive designer. Having great visual taste is a must, but we also expect you will have a strong knowledge of digital marketing and user experience design, so that your work is effective across devices and platforms.
What a Web Design job looks like:
- A proven track record of fantastic digital designs and user interface skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite products, Sketch, and Keynote
- Strong listening and communication skills. You’ll be interacting with our clients all the time, and we expect that you’ll have a deep understanding of their business, challenges, and goals.
- Ability to write well. You’ll help draft and refine marketing messages
- Ability to solve complex UX and UI problems
- A desire for staying on top of design and technology trends
- Confidence in presenting your work and new ideas to clients
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Great personal organization and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A great attitude, determined mindset, and sense of humor
What you can expect at USDP:
Variety. No two days will be the same. You’ll work on numerous projects for many different clients. You may be working on a new site design for a consumer products company one day, and designing the interface for a new iPhone app the next day.
Your voice will be heard, if you are willing to listen to others. We’re a small agency without egos.
Support. We look out for each other and make each other better. We’re all willing to lend a hand, even if tasks fall out of our standard job description.
Collaboration. As an interactive designer, you’ll work closely with developers, account managers, and the client from the start of a project to the finish.
A fun but professional work environment. You’ll enjoy coming into the office every day and working with genuine, talented people.
Social activities. More parties, happy hours, and surprise outings than you can handle.
- Great paychecks
- 401k + matching
- Bonuses twice a year based on performance
- A debt-free company that likes to invest in employees and the future
- Paid for downtown Cincinnati parking
- Continued professional development with training and conferences
- More parties, happy hours, and surprise outings than you can handle
- A healthy culture with people who care about each other
- A mix of clients from Fortune 500 to family-owned companies and everything in-between
- A growing company with skills that are in demand and team members who are happy
- Employee referral bonus
- Casual office environment