Staffing done the right way.
Staffing firms seem to be popping up everywhere these days, nearly as prevalent as cars in America. These firms all share a common goal: placing the candidate in the right position. But for Partner PS, this is where the similarities stop.
With a specialty in the healthcare, IT, finance, and accounting industries, PPS does things a little differently. They work to understand the candidates they are placing, ultimately matching them up with not just a job, but a long-term position that truly fits their strengths and goals. Their staff takes pride in building strong relationships with their candidates and client companies.
In light of the ever-changing job market, PPS needed to adapt their web presence to meet the needs of their candidates. They came to US Digital Partners with the goa of reworking their website.
Joe Kruessel, lead designer for this project, says: “We welcomed the challenge. Helping PPS portray themselves in a very honest, refreshing light was a major objective. We also worked to deliver their content to devices other than desktops. This allowed their users to access important job information on the go. All in all, the final result was a major success.”
Throughout the process, USDP worked with PPS to fully understand their users and what they wanted to see. We learned that current and potential candidates wanted to access job information on the go. They have a limited amount of time, and their primary device of choice is a smartphone.
In addition to the website being adaptive, it also features:
- A robust job search for all participating industries
- Easy online application
- Learning Center with resources for both candidates and employers
The end result has a fresh look and feel that tells the story of PPS for multiple devices. Users can access the site and locate essential job information from their smartphone, tablet, or desktop device.
If you are interested in learning more, go to partnerps.com.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Say hello to Paul Padgett. 42 views
- 10 Ways That Video Can Help Your Business 37 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 32 views
- We are hiring! 30 views
- Web Developer / Engineer Opportunity 15 views
- 10 ways that video can help your business http://t.co/SgS4DhsCnR
- RT @RotoRooter: Ready for another crappy moment in history? This story of moon gas is great for a laugh! #ThomasCrapperDay https://t.co/8I…
- RT @RotoRooter: In honor of the great #ThomasCrapperDay, we're celebrating Crappy moments in history! Check it out! https://t.co/dYnL49l8eD
- Happy Thomas Crapper Day everyone!!! https://t.co/wYGy06kcmB
- How's your history? Do you know who Thomas Crapper is? #MoonGas #CrappyMomentsInHistory http://t.co/vfXTImxY3c
- Meet Paul Padgett from the Music City. Welcome to the USDP team! http://t.co/7T1uNzIDsN