Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Bridging the Digital Divide 38 views
- We are hiring! 34 views
- Web Developer / Engineer Opportunity 33 views
- Looking to hire a videographer / video producer 30 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 23 views
- A good job opportunity from one of our clients. Marketing, Social Media, Web, Communications, etc. http://t.co/byIaeu6gGX
- @Melaina25 How about this opportunity? http://t.co/byIaeu6gGX
- @BenABaker The king is here!
- How about these client winners? @RumpkeNews, @my_nky, @hamiltoncojfs, @unitedwaygc, http://t.co/JB1mJ7xWoI
- RT @latinamomblogs: Tweet us on 10/30 for @Dreft #DreftHypo TP! Gifts incl $100 GCs and huge Dreft product packs! http://t.co/ciIXrrZrPC ht…
- RT @BusinessCourier: . @CinciBizlists looks back at our sad website from 2000 and gives kudos to #Cincinnati's top web design firms http://…