Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- We are hiring! 55 views
- Diary of a Co-Op 50 views
- The Summer Picnic – 2015 17 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 15 views
- Looking to hire a videographer / video producer 13 views
- 5 Awesome things we did this summer. http://t.co/iFx3uD7d7s
- RT @JimGaffigan: Trying Goetta for the first time. I'm in love. #Cincinnati @ Taft Theater - Jim Gaffigan https://t.co/yYlx3EFPCc
- RT @KYHarp: Celebrate #Cincinnati and ride along with us on a red bike adventure through @DowntownCincy! http://t.co/2BzVNkPtAB @CincyRedBi…
- RT @cincivocations: @NCDVD @fatherschnippel @menofthemount1 @SacredHeartRadi @usdp We are taking the #bemultiplied challenge! #endhunger ht…
- @CVGairport @Hyperquake @PRSA Living like a boss.
- RT @CVGairport: Thanks @usdp and @Hyperquake for getting us this. @PRSA #websiterocks http://t.co/Ue11lWQ3Sa