Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- New Downtown Cincinnati App! 113 views
- We are hiring! 53 views
- Co-Op Joins USDP: Meet Brittany! 29 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 21 views
- We Love Our City! 16 views
- RT @KYHarp: Celebrate #Cincinnati and ride along with us on a red bike adventure through @DowntownCincy! http://t.co/2BzVNkPtAB @CincyRedBi…
- RT @cincivocations: @NCDVD @fatherschnippel @menofthemount1 @SacredHeartRadi @usdp We are taking the #bemultiplied challenge! #endhunger ht…
- @CVGairport @Hyperquake @PRSA Living like a boss.
- RT @CVGairport: Thanks @usdp and @Hyperquake for getting us this. @PRSA #websiterocks http://t.co/Ue11lWQ3Sa
- Nice going Cincinnati @Reds. The ASG week was a big hit. #CincyPride
- @ChipMahaney @JesyHerron Let's clear this up for tonight. We've got some great seats for the action :)