Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 41 views
- Mike Albert Fleet Solutions/USDP Video Solutions 39 views
- We are hiring! 37 views
- We’re Pop’n Bottles 29 views
- Natorps Return to the WOW! 25 views
- See what we're watching at US Digital Partners. http://t.co/XWE0mJr6kM
- Roto-Rooter video hugs the world. http://t.co/KktqqwzUZM
- RT @thinkpattern: Great presentation US Digital Partners! @usdp #cincyAMA http://t.co/456vy5HLYf
- Daniel getting animated & passionate while talking UX & UI for mobile design. Who knows the difference? #cincyama http://t.co/0pU55aWqbw
- April 21st has been deemed as “Mobilegeddon” is your website mobile friendly? #cincyama
- “Google processes 100BILLION search queries per month and over half are from mobile devices” via Michael #cincyama http://t.co/e3fMekRUjf