Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Bridging the Digital Divide 31 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 27 views
- Web Developer / Engineer Opportunity 20 views
- Looking to hire a videographer / video producer 16 views
- We are hiring! 15 views
- RT @Hyperquake: @CVGairport new website Top 5 in Nov by @Sitefinity @hyperquake @usdp Sitefinity Top 5 Websites November 2014 http://t.co/d…
- A good job opportunity from one of our clients. Marketing, Social Media, Web, Communications, etc. http://t.co/byIaeu6gGX
- @Melaina25 How about this opportunity? http://t.co/byIaeu6gGX
- @BenABaker The king is here!
- How about these client winners? @RumpkeNews, @my_nky, @hamiltoncojfs, @unitedwaygc, http://t.co/JB1mJ7xWoI
- RT @latinamomblogs: Tweet us on 10/30 for @Dreft #DreftHypo TP! Gifts incl $100 GCs and huge Dreft product packs! http://t.co/ciIXrrZrPC ht…