Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! 38 views
- 10 Ways That Video Can Help Your Business 36 views
- We are hiring! 35 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 31 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 28 views
- Over 250,000 views on Facebook and YouTube for our latest video project. Woot! http://t.co/dAWzJtZ9hg
- RT @payin21: @its_a_fab_life @momscheckin @SeeMomClick Yes love all of them! I #BoogieWipes http://t.co/XGVmmBtr5C
- Need some votes for @CVGairport @UnitedWayGC and Access Wireless. Thanks so much! http://t.co/SQg6frdDDK
- 100,000 views and growing for Tom Crapper. This is too much fun! http://t.co/6o7ZNqnkUN
- 10 ways that video can help your business http://t.co/SgS4DhsCnR
- RT @RotoRooter: Ready for another crappy moment in history? This story of moon gas is great for a laugh! #ThomasCrapperDay https://t.co/8I…