Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Natorps Return to the WOW! 58 views
- Eight Ways to Stand Out on the Web 52 views
- We are hiring! 43 views
- 10 Ways That Video Can Help Your Business 42 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 34 views
- RT @Telerik: Congratulations to @CVGairport and @usdp for receiving a #Telerik @Sitefinity Website of the Year Award! http://t.co/1uCDLWXmZ6
- @CatholicDrinkie @fatherschnippel Two of our favorite things! Feel free to call any time, Sarah. 513-929-5603. Ask for DAVID. @brecount
- Awesomeness! https://t.co/BJmIwygKEK
- Great people to work with. https://t.co/qy85pDGQws
- RT @SitefinityPartn: Congrats @UCAccesswireles & @usdp on their Telerik® @Sitefinity™ Website of the Year Award! http://t.co/bRG4q2hwhc htt…
- Get your #ALLERGYSURVIVAL kit from our friends at #BOOGIEWIPES #NOJOKE http://t.co/8JhwY0xPwK