Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Some pretty cool projects spring up @USDP. http://t.co/Pr62w1SNRS http://t.co/cDNRI1OQhm
- US Digital Partners is thrilled to announce the launch of the new United Way website (http://t.co/UVTh3ZXGfa). http://t.co/QH6s1WEkDF
- @UnitedWayGC Thanks for the love! the United Way of Greater Cincinnati is doing great work. #generosity #commitment
- Kandoo - Potty Training Wipes and Personal Care Products http://t.co/OmkK2jgADh via @kandookids
- The Boogie Wipes website is turning heads with a new responsive web design and the latest Boogie Mist video! http://t.co/eR6l5Wyyn0
- RT @HamiltonCoJFS: Please check out our new web page. http://t.co/Smo1WoiGnw. It's completely mobile and, we hope, more user-friendly. Than…