Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Kickin It Old School 140 views
- Web Developer Job Opportunity 50 views
- We are hiring! 46 views
- Meet Vince Evans – Our New Web Developer 26 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 25 views
- Help raise $1,000 for the @FreestoreFB and enter to win a chicken dinner at @TheEagleOTR . Game on, Cincinnati! http://t.co/GIGWFam0Gi
- @FreestoreFB Always happy to help the kids. Come one and all. http://t.co/T7AsDEPj5t
- Help us donate $1,000 to @FreestoreFB and win chicken at @TheEagleOTR. http://t.co/GIGWFam0Gi
- This week we are celebrating 12-years in business. Cheers everyone! https://t.co/OWqzUfc0kO http://t.co/ltlWbFwSsA
- Happy Birthday 'Murica! Lending a hand in the land that we love. #HonoringOurHeroes #usdp #Murica http://t.co/bfQANA5KcS
- RT @HamiltonCoJFS: Thanks to @usdp for our new logo! http://t.co/Q1hAZi0AE9