Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- AND THE ADDY GOES TO…
- We are hiring!
- Bridging the Digital Divide
- Melanie Blumental joins USDP
- A look at eCommerce websites
- RT @HamiltonCoJFS: Please check out our new web page. http://t.co/Smo1WoiGnw. It's completely mobile and, we hope, more user-friendly. Than…
- Can we get an amen? http://t.co/KTX9V8D9oy
- This product works (no jive) for kids and adults! http://t.co/lt21xwkiP1
- Help our friends @DowntownCincy win Top Sitefinity Website of 2013 in Government & Community category. #shamelessplug http://t.co/Rs9b3UxoIL
- So many babies are on the way adding to our #usdp family. Congratulations to Ryan and @JesyHerron on your bebes! http://t.co/aVaevn7bX5
- ROTO-ROOTER HOLIDAY VIDEO GOES BIG WITH OVER 460,000 VIEWS http://t.co/5naLl6MSe9