Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Digital Account Manager 236 views
- We’re Hiring – Web Developer! 89 views
- We’re hiring – Digital Marketing Analyst! 88 views
- Interior Designer Turned Web Developer – Lew Krehnbrink 52 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 30 views
- We'd like to formally welcome Lew Krehnbrink to US Digital Partners. He just kept coming around so we decided... https://t.co/7eOEndQsOz
- The latest from the team at @usdp. 2016 here we come! https://t.co/uIxGNrlYBw https://t.co/LimPSpMGFN
- RT @MeganljThomas: .@tribridge has a new website hosted by @concertocloud and it is beautiful thanks to @usdp. Check it out https://t.co/Qp…
- Looking for more? Check out these great jobs and retweet to your peeps. https://t.co/IBnSrkAZWP https://t.co/289yTSWV0Z
- We need the best digital account manager out there. Do you know that person? Please retweet. https://t.co/xcEhGDlycp https://t.co/9Xb4UBN79H
- Show some SIZZLE for the holiday. https://t.co/4J1f45qlMu https://t.co/NzWpWsX3i0