Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Meet Our New Web Developer Jason 96 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 71 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 52 views
- We’re Hiring – Web Developer! 43 views
- Digital Account Manager 42 views
- Some new faces are showing up @usdp . Soooooo good looking! https://t.co/O13VYIcl1e
- Meet our new developer, Jason Blanton. https://t.co/KanzNWJnyQ
- RT @CincyRedBike: Let's go discover Cincinnati on #cincyredbike! @downtowncincy - @usdp https://t.co/xXtqRRgwMV
- RT @JimmyBalough: Love this video of @CityOfCincy! Great job @CincyRedBike and @usdp. https://t.co/mTCnXSA9VM
- Use Red Bike to Experience Best of Downtown Cincinnati https://t.co/rmvhskRBzL via @UrbanCincy
- Have you hugged your plumber recently? https://t.co/jRYr1xzorP