Is the grass really greener on the other side?
The employees of US Digital Partners tried their “thumb” at growing grass out of a can that was a promo piece from the opening of Washington Park. In typical USDP fashion the simple idea of grass growing instantly became a competition. Two employees, whose desks are close in proximity, were neck-in-neck to see whose grass was longer. After a week, the clear winner was Andy answering the question, “Is the grass really greener on the other side?” with an emphatic YES!
Give Andy a thumbs up on his green thumb capabilities.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- We are hiring! 81 views
- Web Developer Job Opportunity 78 views
- Meet Vince Evans – Our New Web Developer 47 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 39 views
- UNITED WAY OF CINCINNATI’S RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN GOES BOLD 35 views
- This week we are celebrating 12-years in business. Cheers everyone! https://t.co/OWqzUfc0kO http://t.co/ltlWbFwSsA
- Happy Birthday 'Murica! Lending a hand in the land that we love. #HonoringOurHeroes #usdp #Murica http://t.co/bfQANA5KcS
- RT @HamiltonCoJFS: Thanks to @usdp for our new logo! http://t.co/Q1hAZi0AE9
- The @usdp team having fun at Walmart. Call the cops! http://t.co/EHedQCDSLA
- RT @cincivocations: The Gift of the Priesthood video is an award winner! Thanks @USDP! http://t.co/EGgZuvGmsR
- @cincivocations @CatholicCincy Thanks so much. We can't wait to share it next week!