Interactive Design Position
Since we started in 2002, US Digital Partners has worked with some of the most recognizable companies in the world. We believe that great design is great for business. We believe in the value clarity, great user experiences, the right words in the right places, well written code, and all the nice touches that make our interactive designs just right. If you are interested in us, these beliefs should be very important to you too.
Interactive designers at US Digital Partners are always working on different things. You may be working on a new site design for a consumer products company or redesigning the user interface for an email marketing piece. You may be creating a new identity for small business or designing a special promotion app for Facebook. Or maybe you’re developing graphics for a new iPhone app and presenting your ideas to the client.
Technical Skills Required
Personal Skills Required
At US Digital Partners, designers are expected to be leaders. It’s your work that people see and appreciate, so you need to take an active role in every project. Clients will look to you for inspiration and new ideas. You are expected to have great collaboration skills with your fellow employees, and convincing presentation skills for client meetings. This means you are mature, confident, well spoken, and able to drive the project to completion. Your ability to consistently resolve complex challenges in creative and effective ways will be important. You must be personally disciplined with tracking projects and staying organized. You must be able to eliminate distractions with an eye towards producing your best work. Finally, your fellow employees want to work with people who have a strong work ethic that includes a “get the job done” attitude.
We are based in downtown Cincinnati and you will come to the office to do your work. The work environment is fun, but professional and extremely fast paced. If you enjoy multi-tasking on a variety of projects, interacting directly with clients, and having the opportunity to see projects you developed used in high profile applications, you will enjoy working at US Digital Partners.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on your skills and experience, along with other benefits. New employees are immediately eligible for profit sharing and 401-K plan with matching.
To learn more about US Digital Partners and this position, please visit the page below and tell us about you. We are not looking for a bunch of resumes; we are looking for the right person. If you have the talent and are always looking to improve yourself, please tell us about work examples and anything else that will make you shine.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- We are hiring! 56 views
- Web Developer Job Opportunity 39 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 24 views
- Looking to hire a videographer / video producer 17 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 16 views
- RT @BusinessCourier: . @CinciBizlists looks back at our sad website from 2000 and gives kudos to #Cincinnati's top web design firms http://…
- Great coverage from @BusinessCourier. A great group of local companies! http://t.co/czYrWa1uHZ
- Aquinas Climbs to 14th in U.S. News' Rankings http://t.co/75tlRQ8Z2v Congratulations to a great client.
- Key learning from one of the #d2cincy breakouts today "Feedback loop - Build, Measure, Learn, repeat" loved this from @zcferres ^JH
- Our new @UnitedWayGC digital billboards around town? http://t.co/PntR2Vhy13
- Help raise $1,000 for the @FreestoreFB and enter to win a chicken dinner at @TheEagleOTR . Game on, Cincinnati! http://t.co/GIGWFam0Gi