Happy Holidays from US Digital Partners!
Tis’ the season to celebrate! And with the warmth of holiday cheer comes the many thanks we give for all that we have. We want to take some time to thank our families, clients, co-workers, and other supporters for a great 2011.
This year has been a great year of new growth. We want to take the opportunity to share our good fortune with others. The employees at US Digital Partners will be giving their financial support to some local organizations. We have taken the money we would normally spend on client appreciation and holiday cheer, and we have made donations to these local charities who serve those in need.
We hope that our efforts this season will provide some much needed relief.
Click here to view our full holiday newsletter.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Say hello to Paul Padgett. 37 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 34 views
- We are hiring! 26 views
- Web Developer / Engineer Opportunity 16 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 15 views
- How's your history? Do you know who Thomas Crapper is? #MoonGas #CrappyMomentsInHistory http://t.co/vfXTImxY3c
- Meet Paul Padgett from the Music City. Welcome to the USDP team! http://t.co/7T1uNzIDsN
- RT @Hyperquake: @CVGairport new website Top 5 in Nov by @Sitefinity @hyperquake @usdp Sitefinity Top 5 Websites November 2014 http://t.co/d…
- A good job opportunity from one of our clients. Marketing, Social Media, Web, Communications, etc. http://t.co/byIaeu6gGX
- @Melaina25 How about this opportunity? http://t.co/byIaeu6gGX
- @BenABaker The king is here!