Happy Holidays from US Digital Partners!
Tis the season to celebrate! And with the warmth of holiday cheer comes the many thanks we give for all that we have. We want to take some time to thank our families, clients, co-workers, and other supporters for a great 2011.
This year has been a great year of new growth. We want to take the opportunity to share our good fortune with others. The employees at US Digital Partners will be giving their financial support to some local organizations. We have taken the money we would normally spend on client appreciation and holiday cheer, and we have made donations to these local charities who serve those in need.
We hope that our efforts this season will provide some much needed relief.
Click here to view our full holiday newsletter.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- We are hiring! 41 views
- Diary of a Co-Op 35 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 17 views
- We Love Our City! 14 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 13 views
- RT @JimGaffigan: Trying Goetta for the first time. I'm in love. #Cincinnati @ Taft Theater - Jim Gaffigan https://t.co/yYlx3EFPCc
- RT @KYHarp: Celebrate #Cincinnati and ride along with us on a red bike adventure through @DowntownCincy! http://t.co/2BzVNkPtAB @CincyRedBi…
- RT @cincivocations: @NCDVD @fatherschnippel @menofthemount1 @SacredHeartRadi @usdp We are taking the #bemultiplied challenge! #endhunger ht…
- @CVGairport @Hyperquake @PRSA Living like a boss.
- RT @CVGairport: Thanks @usdp and @Hyperquake for getting us this. @PRSA #websiterocks http://t.co/Ue11lWQ3Sa
- Nice going Cincinnati @Reds. The ASG week was a big hit. #CincyPride