Happy Holidays from US Digital Partners!
Tis the season to celebrate! And with the warmth of holiday cheer comes the many thanks we give for all that we have. We want to take some time to thank our families, clients, co-workers, and other supporters for a great 2011.
This year has been a great year of new growth. We want to take the opportunity to share our good fortune with others. The employees at US Digital Partners will be giving their financial support to some local organizations. We have taken the money we would normally spend on client appreciation and holiday cheer, and we have made donations to these local charities who serve those in need.
We hope that our efforts this season will provide some much needed relief.
Click here to view our full holiday newsletter.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Co-Op Joins USDP: Meet Brittany! 148 views
- Happy Mother’s Day! 34 views
- New Downtown Cincinnati App! 34 views
- We are hiring! 33 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 29 views
- RT @fatherschnippel: Another great video on college seminary from @cincivocations and @usdp https://t.co/4W9DL1p8Nr #prayforvocations #Hes…
- It's time to get Cincinnati in your pocket. http://t.co/Tf4dVEYhCS
- 13 years and still growing. Many thinks to all your followers and fans of USDP! http://t.co/XEkIM7fPvc http://t.co/5VygyUd4HU
- Just reserved my Cincinnati "Red" from https://t.co/WVDhaUEoWY via @Teespring, available for the next 21 days
- RT @JesyHerron: #Cincinnati #AllStarGame 2015 Mustache Locator Map & DCI Red Bike Video Tour via @usdp http://t.co/wIkqjw0cBM http://t.co/q…
- National donut day was wonderful. Happy to be in Merica!!! #fountainsquarecincinnati