Happy Holidays from US Digital Partners!
Tis the season to celebrate! And with the warmth of holiday cheer comes the many thanks we give for all that we have. We want to take some time to thank our families, clients, co-workers, and other supporters for a great 2011.
This year has been a great year of new growth. We want to take the opportunity to share our good fortune with others. The employees at US Digital Partners will be giving their financial support to some local organizations. We have taken the money we would normally spend on client appreciation and holiday cheer, and we have made donations to these local charities who serve those in need.
We hope that our efforts this season will provide some much needed relief.
Click here to view our full holiday newsletter.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Meet Our New Web Developer Jason 101 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 81 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 52 views
- Designer and Developers volunteer with the inventors of our future 43 views
- Meet the digital marketing numbers guy! 42 views
- Some new faces are showing up @usdp . Soooooo good looking! https://t.co/O13VYIcl1e
- Meet our new developer, Jason Blanton. https://t.co/KanzNWJnyQ
- RT @CincyRedBike: Let's go discover Cincinnati on #cincyredbike! @downtowncincy - @usdp https://t.co/xXtqRRgwMV
- RT @JimmyBalough: Love this video of @CityOfCincy! Great job @CincyRedBike and @usdp. https://t.co/mTCnXSA9VM
- Use Red Bike to Experience Best of Downtown Cincinnati https://t.co/rmvhskRBzL via @UrbanCincy
- Have you hugged your plumber recently? https://t.co/jRYr1xzorP