Happy Holidays from US Digital Partners!
Tis’ the season to celebrate! And with the warmth of holiday cheer comes the many thanks we give for all that we have. We want to take some time to thank our families, clients, co-workers, and other supporters for a great 2011.
This year has been a great year of new growth. We want to take the opportunity to share our good fortune with others. The employees at US Digital Partners will be giving their financial support to some local organizations. We have taken the money we would normally spend on client appreciation and holiday cheer, and we have made donations to these local charities who serve those in need.
We hope that our efforts this season will provide some much needed relief.
Click here to view our full holiday newsletter.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- We are hiring! 56 views
- Web Developer Job Opportunity 28 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 23 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 17 views
- Looking to hire a videographer / video producer 15 views
- RT @BusinessCourier: . @CinciBizlists looks back at our sad website from 2000 and gives kudos to #Cincinnati's top web design firms http://…
- Great coverage from @BusinessCourier. A great group of local companies! http://t.co/czYrWa1uHZ
- Aquinas Climbs to 14th in U.S. News' Rankings http://t.co/75tlRQ8Z2v Congratulations to a great client.
- Key learning from one of the #d2cincy breakouts today "Feedback loop - Build, Measure, Learn, repeat" loved this from @zcferres ^JH
- Our new @UnitedWayGC digital billboards around town? http://t.co/PntR2Vhy13
- Help raise $1,000 for the @FreestoreFB and enter to win a chicken dinner at @TheEagleOTR . Game on, Cincinnati! http://t.co/GIGWFam0Gi