One of our favorite things to say to people we meet is, “Why don’t you talk to a few of our customers about their web projects, to see what they think of the work we did for them?” Usually such conversations yield good results and, as a consequence, we gain new clients because of positive feedback from our customers.
Along these lines, we decided recently to ask a few customers to share with us some thoughts about working with US Digital Partners. The feedback we got sure made our team feel great.
Sometimes a business doesn’t really know what customers think 0f them until the business asks! We are certainly glad we asked. Testimonials like this sure beat one-time industry awards. Some of these customers have been working with us for years–and we thank them for their trust in us!
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- We are hiring! 38 views
- Diary of a Co-Op 36 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 19 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 13 views
- We Love Our City! 13 views
- RT @JimGaffigan: Trying Goetta for the first time. I'm in love. #Cincinnati @ Taft Theater - Jim Gaffigan https://t.co/yYlx3EFPCc
- RT @KYHarp: Celebrate #Cincinnati and ride along with us on a red bike adventure through @DowntownCincy! http://t.co/2BzVNkPtAB @CincyRedBi…
- RT @cincivocations: @NCDVD @fatherschnippel @menofthemount1 @SacredHeartRadi @usdp We are taking the #bemultiplied challenge! #endhunger ht…
- @CVGairport @Hyperquake @PRSA Living like a boss.
- RT @CVGairport: Thanks @usdp and @Hyperquake for getting us this. @PRSA #websiterocks http://t.co/Ue11lWQ3Sa
- Nice going Cincinnati @Reds. The ASG week was a big hit. #CincyPride