One of our favorite things to say to people we meet is, “Why don’t you talk to a few of our customers about their web projects, to see what they think of the work we did for them?” Usually such conversations yield good results and, as a consequence, we gain new clients because of positive feedback from our customers.
Along these lines, we decided recently to ask a few customers to share with us some thoughts about working with US Digital Partners. The feedback we got sure made our team feel great.
Sometimes a business doesn’t really know what customers think 0f them until the business asks! We are certainly glad we asked. Testimonials like this sure beat one-time industry awards. Some of these customers have been working with us for years–and we thank them for their trust in us!
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- We are hiring! 57 views
- Web Developer Job Opportunity 39 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 24 views
- Bridging the Digital Divide 19 views
- Looking to hire a videographer / video producer 18 views
- RT @BusinessCourier: . @CinciBizlists looks back at our sad website from 2000 and gives kudos to #Cincinnati's top web design firms http://…
- Great coverage from @BusinessCourier. A great group of local companies! http://t.co/czYrWa1uHZ
- Aquinas Climbs to 14th in U.S. News' Rankings http://t.co/75tlRQ8Z2v Congratulations to a great client.
- Key learning from one of the #d2cincy breakouts today "Feedback loop - Build, Measure, Learn, repeat" loved this from @zcferres ^JH
- Our new @UnitedWayGC digital billboards around town? http://t.co/PntR2Vhy13
- Help raise $1,000 for the @FreestoreFB and enter to win a chicken dinner at @TheEagleOTR . Game on, Cincinnati! http://t.co/GIGWFam0Gi