Are you the ultimate tennis fan?
Win a VIP trip to the Western & Southern Open
Can’t make it to the Summer Olympics in London? Not to worry! All of the tennis stars competing in this year’s Games are heading to Cincinnati after the big event—and we’re giving you a chance to hang out with them.
What you’ll win
One lucky fan will get to live the dream. You’ll attend the men’s and women’s finals at the W&S Open on August 19, where you’ll sit courtside so you don’t miss a minute of the action. You’ll also dine where the players dine, and enjoy a VIP facility tour. Perhaps some hand shaking and photo taking will be in the cards, too.
Who’ll be there
Wimbledon champions and tennis superstars are the order of the day at the W&S Open. Competing in this event are seven-time Wimbledon champ Roger Federer, and five-time winner Serena Williams, as well as her sister, Venus Williams.
You’ll also see Andre Agassi, Andy Murray, Maria Sharapova, rising star Ryan Harrison, and many more—all at the oldest professional tennis tournament in the country that’s still held in its original location (Go Cincinnati!).
How to enter
You can enter to win the VIP Ultimate Tennis package in less than a minute:
- Click through to our Facebook app (note: contest ended July 23rd)
- “Like” the contest sponsor, UC Health
- Fill out your entry form
And that’s it! Head over now, and you could be sitting among the stars this summer at the W&S Open. But get your entry in fast, because we’re drawing our big winner on July 23 at 12:00 p.m.
See you at the courts!
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Shenanigans like this are expected when you are HQ'd on Elm Street. Check out this USDP short. Happy Halloween! http://t.co/MuXlo9UhLb
- Shenanigans like this are expected when you are head quartered on Elm Street. Check out this USDP short. Happy Halloween!...
- Trick & Treat from USDP. https://t.co/kjQ4XuEpOM
- @ArtWorksCincy Thank you for the love! We were happy to help bring your new website to life. http://t.co/atgweKLcHs #cincylaunch
- A fresh new video & website to help breast cancer survivors! http://t.co/9YhwsQubMr @kroger #sharingcourage
- RT @JesyHerron: @usdp representing at @cincinnatiama B2B SIG talking about one camera and one person capabilities http://t.co/78iQIo7LKk