A new iPhone App for SparkPeople
How about a little inspiration for the new year? US Digital Partners has just designed and built a new iPhone app for SparkPeople.com, one of the worlds largest health and fitness websites. The app offers an inspirational quote each day, cross promotes some different products from SparkPeople, and is also integrated with the Apple iAd system.
Downloads of the app have be great so far, and with more than 11.5 million SparkPeople.com users world-wide we expect the number of users to go through the roof. To take this new iPhone app for a test drive, please visit the iTunes store. It’s free to get inspired.
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Say hello to Paul Padgett. 40 views
- 10 Ways That Video Can Help Your Business 34 views
- Kroger Recognized as Most Generous Company by Forbes Magazine 32 views
- We are hiring! 29 views
- Web Developer / Engineer Opportunity 17 views
- 10 ways that video can help your business http://t.co/SgS4DhsCnR
- RT @RotoRooter: Ready for another crappy moment in history? This story of moon gas is great for a laugh! #ThomasCrapperDay https://t.co/8I…
- RT @RotoRooter: In honor of the great #ThomasCrapperDay, we're celebrating Crappy moments in history! Check it out! https://t.co/dYnL49l8eD
- Happy Thomas Crapper Day everyone!!! https://t.co/wYGy06kcmB
- How's your history? Do you know who Thomas Crapper is? #MoonGas #CrappyMomentsInHistory http://t.co/vfXTImxY3c
- Meet Paul Padgett from the Music City. Welcome to the USDP team! http://t.co/7T1uNzIDsN